However, this is not electro-chemical migration (voltage potential driven) dendritic growth, since creep takes place equally in all directions and does not require the board to be powered.
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Electro-Chemical Migration (blooming and dendrite growth in PCAs due to electro-chemical reaction)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ECM
We have 365 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- Ecumenical Christian Ministry (Kansas)
- Eddy Current Monitoring (nuclear power)
- Editions of Contemporary Music (Munich, Germany record company)
- Educazione Continua in Medicina (Italy)
- Eggwhite Cervical Mucus (fertility charting)
- Electret Condenser Microphone
- Electric Cipher Machine (US Navy)
- Electro Cell Manipulator
- Electro-Chemical Machining