New Developments in Electro-Chemical Machining, Manufacturing Engineering, 9, 13--18, ISSN 0278-6125 Hewidy, M.
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Electro-Chemical Machining
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECM
We have 363 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Capital Model
- Ecumenical Christian Ministry (Kansas)
- Eddy Current Monitoring (nuclear power)
- Editions of Contemporary Music (Munich, Germany record company)
- Educazione Continua in Medicina (Italy)
- Eggwhite Cervical Mucus (fertility charting)
- Electret Condenser Microphone
- Electric Cipher Machine (US Navy)
- Electro Cell Manipulator
- Electro-Chemical Migration (blooming and dendrite growth in PCAs due to electro-chemical reaction)
- Electronic Cigarettes Mart
- Electronic Commerce Manager
- Electronic Component Manufacturer
- Electronic Content Management
- Electronic Control Module
- Electronic Counter Measure
- Electronic Countermeasures
- Electronically Commutated Motor
- Electronics Contract Manufacturer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over 100 papers from scientists in Asia, Europe, and Australia discuss the current status of such aspects as advanced grinding technologies, grinding performance and mechanism, dressing and truing, coolant and cooling, deburring and finishing, lapping and polishing, wafer processing and nano-processing, cutting performance and mechanisms, advanced machine tools and tooling, electro-discharge machining, electro-chemical machining, ultrasonic machining, forming and the related novel technologies, inspection, and manufacturing technologies.