The Electricity Networks Affairs (ENA) department has completed preparations of technical maintenance, periodical and technical equipment necessary for the networks' transmission and distribution of electricity, as well as feeding stations and mobile diesel generators to ensure the availability of reserve electricity for the month of Ramadan," the spokesperson said.
What does ENA stand for?
ENA stands for Electricity Networks Affairs (Kahramaa; Qatar)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENA
We have 109 other meanings of ENA in our Acronym Attic
- École Nationale d'Aïkido (French martial arts school)
- École Nationale d'Assurances (French: National School of Insurance)
- EcoNews Africa
- Economic Net Assets
- Economisch Netwerk Albertkanaal (Belgium)
- Ecovillage Network of the Americas (formerly Ecovillage Network of North America)
- Educandario Nordestino Adventista (Seventh-day Adventist School in Northeastern Brazil)
- Education Networks of America (Nashville, TN)
- Église Néo-Apostolique (French: Neo-Apostolic Church)
- Egyptian News Agency
- Electronic Networking Association
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Employment Nursing Adviser
- Encuesta Nacional Agropecuaria (Spanish: National Agricultural Survey)
- Enel North America (energy; various locations)
- Energetic Neutral Analyzer
- Energetic Neutral Atom
- Energy Networks Association (Australia)
- Enfants Non Admis (French: Children Not Admitted; movie classification)
- Enhanced Natural Attenuation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation's (Kahram) director of Electricity Networks Affairs Ali Jassim al-Najjar has highlighted the necessity of developing small and manageable electricity networks in the GCC states.