Imam said that the Egyptian Electricity Holding Company (EEHC) would be required to purchase energy produced at the farm for a period of 25 years, reselling it to consumers at prices determined by Egypt's cabinet.
What does EHC stand for?
EHC stands for Electricity Holding Company (Oman)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHC
We have 92 other meanings of EHC in our Acronym Attic
- Eerste Hulp Bij Zeezoogdieren (Dutch: First Aid for Marine Mammals)
- East Herts Council (UK)
- Eastside Heritage Center (Washington)
- École Hubert Curien (French: Hubert Curien School)
- Edge Hill College (UK)
- Effective Health Care (various organizations)
- Eishockeyclub (German)
- Elections Have Consequences
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Electrically Heated Catalyst
- Electrified Hardware Consultant
- Electrohydraulic Control
- Electrolytic Hard Chrome
- Elmhurst Hospital Center (New York City)
- Élysées Hotel Consultant (French: Elysees Hotel Consultant; Paris, France)
- Emergency Health Centre (various locations)
- Emergency Hormonal Contraceptive
- Emergency Housing Consortium (San Jose, California)
- Emirates Heritage Club (United Arab Emirates)
- Emo Hate Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inaugurating the outlet engineer Omar Al Wahaibi, chief executive officer, Electricity Holding Company (EHC) asserted that customers will be able to transact on a range of services offered by MEDC which endeavours to constantly enhance its customer's services and experience.
During the meeting, Veolia Water (Sultanate of Oman branch) and the Middle East Water Research Centre gave a presentation for members of the committee on the stages of upgrading the technical and administrative training centre, which is a joint initiative between the Public Authority for Electricity and Water (PAEW), Electricity Holding Company, Haya Water Company and Veolia Water to manage and upgrade systems for training the employees in the two sectors.
Energy efficiency strategies as well as the ongoing and planned power and water projects will be among the key topics to be discussed at the Oman Power and Water Summit 2012, developed in cooperation with the Public Authority for Electricity and Water and with the official support of the Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources, Oman Power and Water Procurement Company, Authority for Electricity Regulation, Electricity Holding Company and Rural Areas Electricity Company.
GE said it has clinched contracts worth $300 million to supply six gas turbines and associated services to the Egyptian Electricity Holding Company for two new combined-cycle power plants near Cairo.
8 million, and Egypt's Electricity Holding Company, the government cabinet said.
The four-day event is being organised under the patronage of the Public Authority for Electricity and Water (PAEW) and with the support of the Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources, the Electricity Holding Company and the Oman Society of Contractors.