The company will build the combined cycle power station at the Petrobras Fertiliser factory site at Fafen in the state of Bahiau under the contract from Electricidade de Portugal (EDP), the national power company of Portugal.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Electricidade de Portugal (Portugal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 229 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- École Départementale de Puériculture (French: Departmental Nursery School)
- Economic Development and Planning (various organizations)
- Economic Development Partnership
- Economic Development Policy
- Economic Development Professional (Northeast Economic Developers Association)
- Economics Discussion Paper Series (UK)
- Ecuaciones en Derivadas Parciales (Spanish: Equation in Partial Derivatives)
- Edema Disease Principle
- Educational Development Plan
- Educational Development Program
- Electro Deposition Plating (coating)
- Electro-Diesel Portal (French vehicle repair company)
- Electron Density Profile
- Electronic Data Processing
- Electronic Data Processor
- Electronic Detailed Package
- Electronic Dictionary Project
- Electronic Document Professional (Xplor International)
- Electronic Dream Plant (UK)
- ELINT Data Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group is linking with Electricidade de Portugal, partly in the hope of winning business in Brazil.