What does E2POT stand for?
E2POT stands for Electrically-Erasable Potentiometer (also seen as EEPOT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Evolution to Knowledge (software)
- Exchange 2000 (Microsoft)
- Exchange 2003 (Microsoft)
- Energy 2 Learn (South Carolina)
- English as a 2nd Language
- Economic Movement for Millennium 2000
- Electronic to Mobile
- Engineering Environmental Management, Inc.
- From the Earth to the Moon (miniseries)
- E2open Process Directory (E2open, Inc.)
- Extended-Extended Partial Response Class 4
- Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory
- E2-Responsive (biochemistry)
- ECH 2 Receive
- End-To-End Reconfigurability
- Estradiol Receptor
- Elizabethtown to Radcliff Connector (Kentucky road)
- E2-Responsive Element
- End-to-end Security
- Entitled to Succeed (Department of Education program; UK)