Oil Capital Electric's scope of work included the installation of electrical and instrumentation systems required to power and control all of the respective facilities.
What does E&I stand for?
E&I stands for Electrical and Instrumentation (engineering)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E&I
- Environment and Energy Publishing (Washington, DC)
- Europe and Eurasia
- Evasion and Escape (US DoD)
- Examination and Evaluation
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Emergency and Extraordinary Expense (US DoD)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences Center
- Elderly and Handicapped
- Emory & Henry College
- Economic and Interstate Importance (roads)
- Enforcement and Intelligence Group (UK)
- Engineering & Installation (US DoD)
- Engineering and Integration
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (various schools)
- Environment & Infrastructure
- Erase and Install (software troubleshooting)
- Evaluation & Improvement
- Examination and Inventory (aircraft maintenance)
- Electronic and Information Technology
- Escanaba and Lake Superior Railroad
Samples in periodicals archive:
The asset purchase provides BPR-Bechtel with 35 additional plant engineering service experts in electrical and instrumentation, mechanical and structural engineering.