Bostrom Electrical and Computer Engineering Scholarship Endowment in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, also in the engineering college.
What does E&CE stand for?
E&CE stands for Electrical and Computer Engineering (various universities)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Energy and Environmental Commodity Consultants (Belgium)
- Engineering & Construction
- Engineering and Compliance
- Engineering and Contingency
- Environment & Conservation (Canada)
- Equipment & Component
- Ethics and Compliance
- Evacuation and Curettage
- Existence and Completeness (US DoD)
- Engine & Compressor Accessories (diesel industry accessary manufacturer)
- Events and Casual Factors
- Engineering and Construction Quality Assurance
- Education and Development
- Election and Demand (foreclosure)
- Enfants et Développement (Paris, France)
- Engineering & Development
- Engineering and Design
- Equality and Diversity
- Euthanasia and Disposal
- Evaluation & Development (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Resve Saleh is currently the NSERC/PMC-Sierra chairholder in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, BC.
``We are excited about the program,'' said Nagwa Bekir, chair of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department.
Hwu is the Sanders-AMD-Endowed Chair Professor at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Saleh is NSERC/PMC-Sierra chairholder in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of British Columbia.
Right now, there is a very collaborative atmosphere among the universities offering technical education in Northeast Ohio," said Alex De Abreu-Garcia, chairman of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Akron.
Chen-Nee Chuah, professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University of California, Davis -- Chuah currently leads the Robust and Ubiquitous Networking (RUBINET) Research Group at UC Davis.
Dennis Crump is majoring in electrical and computer engineering at the Virginia Military Institute and expects to graduate in May 2006.