Washington, Sep 22 (ANI): A new case report revealed that electrical stimulation of the brain in a patient with severe obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) led to some unanticipated benefits-"effortless" smoking cessation and weight loss.
What does ESB stand for?
ESB stands for Electrical Stimulation of the Brain
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESB
We have 191 other meanings of ESB in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Savings Bank
- Easthampton Savings Bank (Massachusetts)
- Echostrong Band (ultrasound)
- École de Surf de Bretagne (French: Surf School in Bretagne; Brittany, France)
- École Supérieure de Banque (Algerian school)
- École Supérieure du Bois (French wood processing school)
- Economic Services Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Edwards School of Business (Canada)
- Effective Sample Base
- Elastic Storage Buffer
- Electrical Substitution Bolometer
- Électricité Sylvain Bezos (French electric company)
- Electricity Supply Board (Ireland)
- Embedded Single Board
- Embedded System Block
- Embotelladora San Bernardino (Guatemala)
- Emergency Service Bureau
- Emergency Services Branch
- Emergency Stow Bypass
- Emergency Switch Board (electrical; marine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients are left with few options for treatment, including electrical stimulation of the brain, which is appropriate for only a subset of patients.