Peterlee-based Rigel Medical's new 288 field service kit has been specified for the electrical safety testing of devices used at dozens of Ministry of Defence medical, veterinary and dental servicing centres.
What does EST stand for?
EST stands for Electrical Safety Testing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EST
We have 267 other meanings of EST in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Standard Time (GMT-0500)
- École Secondaire et Technique (French: Secondary and Technical School)
- École Supérieure des Transports (French: Higher School of Transport)
- Ecologically Sustainable Tourism
- Economic Secretary to the Treasury (UK)
- Edge Seal Technologies (est. 1987; Ohio)
- Education Support Team (various locations)
- Educational School Tours, Inc.
- Edwards Systems Technologies (GE Security)
- Electrical Safety Test (band)
- Electronic Security Tactical (US military)
- Electronic Sell-Through
- Electronic Shelf Tag
- Electronic Shipping Tools (Canada Post)
- Electronic Signal Therapy (neuropathy)
- Electronic Spark Timing (GM)
- Electronic Systems Technician (job title)
- Electronic Systems Technologies (various schools)
- Electroshock Therapy
- Elevated Storage Tank
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Megger product range includes some of the latest developments in electrical safety testing, cable fault location, protection testing, circuit breaker testing, earth, transformer and battery testing, power quality analysis and insulation diagnostics.
TDC Medical is partnering with Intertek to conduct Electrical Safety testing of Medical Devices.
Andrew was formerly group sales manager for the Seaward Electronic electrical safety testing product business, Clare compliance test equipment and the precision measurement instrumentation made by Cropico.
Electrical safety testing specialist Seaward has developed a new voltage indicator to ensure safe working on airfield ground lighting systems in line with US Federal Aviation Authority recommended safety guidelines.