Tenders are invited for Suministro de los equipos for the system of surface electrical resistivity tomography (ERT) for the Los Pozos INYECCION (HI) and Comments (HA) of the HontomE[degrees]n PDT (Burgos), as well as them.
What does ERT stand for?
ERT stands for Electrical Resistivity Tomography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERT
We have 186 other meanings of ERT in our Acronym Attic
- Early Release Time
- Early Response Team
- Earned Release Time (various locations)
- Earth Received Time (astronomy)
- Eastern Rail Trail
- Education Racing Team (France)
- Education Research Theses (database; Australia)
- Educational Requirements Test
- Effective Reference Time
- Electrical Resistance Tomography
- Electrically Regenerated Traps
- Electromagnetic Ray Tracing
- Electronic Read Transmitter (public utilities)
- Electronic Registration and Titling
- Elliniki Radiofonia Tileorasi (Greek National Radio-Television Corporation)
- Elvene Rundt Trondheimsfjorden (Norwegian: Rivers around Trondheim Fjord)
- Email Response Time
- Emergency Reference Time
- Emergency Response Team (FEMA)
- Emergency Response Technology (National Technology Transfer Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electrical resistivity tomography (ERT) on the other hand allows two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) mapping of soil moisture within undisturbed soil.
From the basics of Ohm's Law, resistance and current, the author provides the necessary background and rapidly covers more advanced concepts regarding electrode spacings, depth and Electrical Resistivity Tomography (ERT).