What does ENT stand for?
ENT stands for Electrical Nonmetallic Tubing (also seen as ENMT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENT
We have 46 other meanings of ENT in our Acronym Attic
- École Nationale des Services Vétérinaires (French: National Graduate School of Veterinary Services)
- Electromagnetic Environment Synthesizer
- Egyesult Nemzetek Szervezete (Hungarian: United Nations)
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Earth New Technologies
- East Nottingham Township (Pennsylvania)
- Economic Need Test
- Education with New Technologies (Harvard University)
- Effective Number of Transmissions (metric)
- EGNOS Network Time