The following are examples of hard-to-fill jobs and occupations with compatible skills sets according to the index: Electrical Engineering Technician (helps engineers design and test electrical and electronic equipment such as computers, medical devices, navigational and communications equipment, etc.
What does EET stand for?
EET stands for Electrical Engineering Technician
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EET
We have 89 other meanings of EET in our Acronym Attic
- European Endoscopic Surgery Week
- Electronic Equipment Specifications Working Group
- Extracorporeal Electromagnetic Shock-wave Lithotripsy
- East Erie Turners
- East of England Tourism (UK)
- Eastern European Time (GMT+0200)
- Economy, Energy & Tourism Committee (UK)
- Edge Evolution Tracking (computational biology)
- Education Equivalency Test
- Education, Employment and Training (various organizations)
- Electronic EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Transducer
- Electronic Engineering Technician
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Electronic Engineering Times
- Emergency Evaluation Team (US FEMA)
- Emission Estimation Technique (pollutants)
- Encefalopatía Espongiforme Transmisible (Spanish: Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies)
- End-To-End Test
- Energy Efficient Transport
- Energy Environment and Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The college's electrical engineering technician and technology students fall under this partnership.
Police said Fritzl, an electrical engineering technician by training, had told investigators how to enter the basement prison through a small hidden door, operated by a secret code which only he had known.
Sault College offers two electrical engineering technician programs .