In this case, electrical energy is converted into acoustic waves (as in a loudspeaker) and these sound waves produce a cooling effect.
What does EE stand for?
EE stands for Electrical Energy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EE
We have 48 other meanings of EE in our Acronym Attic
- East End (various locations)
- Easter Egg (hidden area of a program or site)
- Eastern European
- Ecological Economics (journal)
- Ecological Efficiency
- Ecosystem Evaluation
- Edge Enhancement (video)
- Education Establishment
- Edward Elric (protagonist of anime series FullMetal Alchemist)
- Effort Estimation (testing)