It specialises in automotive control system design and also provides consultancy to the automotive industry on topics such as developing electrical control units and systems.
What does ECU stand for?
ECU stands for Electrical Control Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECU
We have 117 other meanings of ECU in our Acronym Attic
- English Club Toggenburg-Wil (Anglo-Swiss club; est. 1991; Wattwil, Switzerland)
- European Chinese Tourists Welcoming Award
- Ecumenical Coalition on Third World Tourism (Hong Kong)
- East Carolina University
- East Central University (Ada, OK)
- Economic Crime Unit (various locations)
- Ecuador (ISO Country code)
- Edison Credit Union
- Edith Cowan University
- EISA Configuration Utility
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The US National Transportation Safety Board has recommended that operators of McDonnell Douglas MD-11 jet aircraft be mandated to conduct repairs on certain electrical control units located in the aircraft`s forward cargo hold.
The plants make a range of electrical control units for car steering, braking and security systems like electronic fobs and supplies them to many of the world's major car manufacturers.