Farmer earned an associate degree in electrical/electronics technology from RCC and a bachelor's degree in computer information systems from High Point University.
What does E/E stand for?
E/E stands for Electrical/Electronics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E/E
We have 48 other meanings of E/E in our Acronym Attic
- Eccentric to Concentric (strength ratios)
- Engineering/Construction Contractor
- English/Chinese (bilingual applications)
- Environment & Communications
- Erik and Christine (Phantom of the Opera fan-fiction)
- Experimental/Control (scientific research)
- End-Of-Descent (aviation)
- Engineering/Data Requirements Agreement Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ticona in Florence, Kentucky, USA, has announced the commercial availability of Fortron 6162A7, a mineral/glass-filled polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) with high-flow properties for appliance, industrial, and electrical/electronics customers who need high-temperature resistant, thin-wall components.
Osman (telecommunication and electrical/electronics engineering, Istanbul U.
A new range of non-brominated flame-retardant PBT grades has been launched for electrical/electronics uses by Ticona, Florence, Ky.