The Electric Power Research Institute and Argonne National Laboratory announced Monday a three-year collaborative agreement to conduct detailed analysis of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles aimed at assessing the commercial feasibility of this technology for the US Department of Energy.
What does EPRI stand for?
EPRI stands for Electric Power Research Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPRI
We have 13 other meanings of EPRI in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Policy Review Group
- Ethnocentric, Polycentric, Regiocentric and Geocentric
- European Philosophy Research Group
- European Pipeline Research Group (trade association)
- Experiment Planning/Peer Review Group
- Eastern Pennsylvania Reining Horse Association
- Eastern Plains Reining Horse Association (Peyton, CO)
- Employer-Provided Retiree Health Insurance
- Expelling Pathogens Regardless of Hard Stool
- Economic Policy Research Institute (est. 1994; South Africa)
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Imaging
- Emergency Preparedness Resource Inventory (US DHHS)
- Environmental Protection and Research Institute (Gaza, Palestine)
- European Parliaments Research Initiatives
- Epiphytic Plant Research and Information Center (The Netherlands)
- Emergency Planning, Radiation and Incidents Division (UK)
- European Pharmaceutical Regulation and Innovation Systems
- Ear Pathology Research Laboratory (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Electric Power Research Laboratory
- Electronic Product Reliability and Liability (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yager (1) and Milena Horvat (2) (1) Environment Division, Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI), Palo Alto, California USA; (2) Department of Environmental Sciences, Jozef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) Palo Alto, California, USA acknowledges that the latest Northeast power outage is another vivid reminder of the essential nature of electricity.
Union Electric provided Rexite with a case history of a small aluminum foundry using electric resistance melting that produced similar castings (prepared by the Electric Power Research Institute Center for Materials Production), and a survey of melting practices used by other local nonferrous foundries.
This is the first time since fuel cells were invented that their performance has been high enough and their price low enough to build demonstration plants," says Edward Gillis, fuel-cell program manager for the Electric Power Research Institute in Palo Alto, Calif.