The present owners are currently operating a campsite and caravan business with electric hook-ups and recently constructed toilet, shower blocks and drying room, and taking into consideration the size of the house, the provision of B&B could also be an option.
What does EHU stand for?
EHU stands for Electric Hook-Up (camping and caravaning)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHU
We have 9 other meanings of EHU in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Highway Traffic Regulation Center
- Emacs Hyper Text System (computing)
- Environmental Health and Trading Standards (UK)
- Evaporative Heat Transfer System
- Egg Harbor Township Street Hockey Association (Long Island, New York)
- Enhanced Hand-held Terminal Unit
- Expanded Hand-Held Terminal Unit
- Electrically Heated Three Way Catalyst
- Euroopan Hiili- ja Teräsyhteisö (Finnish: European Coal and Steel Community)
- Egg Harbor Township Youth Organization (Egg Harbor Township, NJ)
- Electro-Hydraulic Umbilical
- Elk Hunting Unit (Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources)
- Emergency Housing Unit
- Environmental Health Unit (Victoria, Australia)
- European Humanities University (Lithuania)
- Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (Leioa Biscay, Spain)
- Euskara Hezkuntza Unibertsitatea (Basque: University of the Basque Country; Spain)
- Enhanced Heads Up Display
- Environmental Horticulture and Urban Forestry
- East Hampton Union Free School District
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electric hook-ups are available for campers and caravans and for those that prefer a solid roof over their head there is also two hostel and a four star lodge on-site.
Cash points will also be provided for the first time this year and, as in 2011, electric hook-ups will again be available for caravans.
The Caravan Club site opens from April to September and this year pitches with electric hook-ups were priced from pounds 2.
We have a very limited number of electric hook-ups, so this is primarily primitive camping.
And by having the utilities pitch the Times to people who want gas or electric hook-ups, the paper gets a "much better hit ratio than random advertising or random phone calls.
Electric hook-ups are available for campers and caravans and for those that prefer a solid roof over their head there is also 2* hostel and a 4* lodge on-site.