uk BorgWarner Incorporated (BorgWarner) (NYSE: BWA), an auto parts supplier, is unveiling its electric propulsion expertise in eGearDrive systems at the 2008 Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA) Conference and Exposition scheduled for December 2008 at the Washington DC Convention Centre.
What does EDTA stand for?
EDTA stands for Electric Drive Transportation Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDTA
We have 53 other meanings of EDTA in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Director-Treasurer (various organizations)
- Explosive Device Team
- Explosives Detection Technology
- Extended Data Type (computing)
- Externally Directed Team (Naval Air Systems Command)
- Engineering Design Testing, Contractor
- Engineering Design Testing - Contractor/Government
- Engineering Design Testing, Government
- École de Dessin Technique et Artistique (French: School of Technical Drawing and Art)
- Educational Theatre Association
- Endocrine Disruptor Testing and Assessment
- Ethylene Diamine Triacetic Acid
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (chemistry)
- European Dialysis and Transplant Association
- European Dialysis and Transplant Association-European Renal Association
- Elderly and Disabled Transportation Assistance Program
- Enhanced DS1 Test Access Unit (Hekimian)
- Bruchsal (airport code; Germany)
- Earth and District Theatre Company
- Easton Democratic Town Committee (Easton, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com UQM Technologies is showcasing an all-electric Silverado pickup truck at the Electric Drive Transportation Association Conference and Exposition this week in Washington, D.
a provider of advanced nanomaterials for use in alternate energy, life sciences and industrial applications, will showcase its NanoSafe rechargeable, nanoTitanate battery technology at the Electric Drive Transportation Association Conference and Expo next week in Washington, D.
The Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA) recently announced the appointment of Edison Electric Institute (EEI) president Tom Kuhn as the new co-chair of its board of directors.
The Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA) noted that the bill's provisions specific to battery, hybrid and fuel cell electric vehicles and supporting infrastructure include consumer credits for hybrid and fuel cell vehicles and program investment and guidance for hydrogen and fuel cell vehicle development.