Whether they join the consolidation craze or focus on niche markets, many of the electric arc furnace operations in the United States are facing growing pressure from consolidators.
What does EAF stand for?
EAF stands for Electric Arc Furnace
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAF
We have 129 other meanings of EAF in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Adjustment Factor
- Economic Analysis Fundamentals
- Ecosystem Approach to Fisheries
- Edinburgh Art Festival (Scotland, UK)
- Educational Advancement Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Effective Availability Factor
- Effort Adjustment Factor
- Egyptian Air Force
- Egyptian Armed Forces
- Elastic Arts Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Électricité Autonome Française (French: Independent French Electricity)
- Electrolysis Association of Florida
- Elite Armed Forces
- Emergency Action Facility
- Employer Application Form (UK)
- Employers Association of Florida
- Energy Assistance Fund (various organizations)
- Energy Availability Factor (power plant performance)
- Engineering Analysis Function
- Engineering Application Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in the world's two other largest markets (Europe and North America), electric arc furnace steelmaking has gained market share, which means that even in a static economy, there should still be steady demand for scrap.
1906--The first electric arc furnace is installed in U.
Electric Arc Furnace (EAF)--A steel-making furnace in which ferrous scrap can make up to 100 percent of the material melted.
Acid Foundry 1 melted 1025 carbon steel in a 20-ton, acid electric arc furnace.
ELECTRIC ARC FURNACE (EAF)--A steel-making furnace in which ferrous scrap can make up to 100 percent of the material melted.