MEMS microphones have recently emerged to compete with the traditional electret condenser microphones (ECM)(4).
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Electret Condenser Microphone
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECM
We have 363 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- École de Commerce et de Management (French: School of Business and Management)
- École de Conduite Manzoni (French driving school)
- Ecole-Club Migros (Swiss health club)
- Economic Capital Model
- Ecumenical Christian Ministry (Kansas)
- Eddy Current Monitoring (nuclear power)
- Editions of Contemporary Music (Munich, Germany record company)
- Educazione Continua in Medicina (Italy)
- Eggwhite Cervical Mucus (fertility charting)
- Electric Cipher Machine (US Navy)
- Electro Cell Manipulator
- Electro-Chemical Machining
- Electro-Chemical Migration (blooming and dendrite growth in PCAs due to electro-chemical reaction)
- Electronic Cigarettes Mart
- Electronic Commerce Manager
- Electronic Component Manufacturer
- Electronic Content Management
- Electronic Control Module
- Electronic Counter Measure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Microphone--The electret condenser microphone is the most commonly used microphone in surveillance equipment.