com) as a resource to help people considering elective cosmetic surgery research, plan and tackle good ole' fashioned question asking during the consultation process.
What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for Elective Cosmetic Surgery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- Education Cost Sharing (Connecticut)
- Education, Community and Society (UK)
- Education, Culture & Society (various schools)
- Educational Career Services
- Educator Certification System (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Effects Coordination System
- Egyptian Commercial Service (Egyptian Ministry of Trade and Industry)
- Elastic Container Service (Amazon)
- Elder Care Specialist
- Elective Caesarean Section (also seen as ELCS; obstetrics)
- Electrabel Customer Solution
- Electrical Charging System
- Electrical Contracting Services (various locations)
- Electrical Control System
- Electro-Chemical Sensor
- Electrochemical Series
- Electrochemical Society
- Electroconvulsive Shock
- Electronic Cash Systems, Inc.
- Electronic Certification System (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2002, in response to an increasing demand for publicly-funded elective cosmetic surgery, clinical decision guidelines were developed to select those patients who should receive treatments.
Although the pressure on women to look younger is high, resorting to elective cosmetic surgery does not seem to be the answer for most women in Liverpool with nearly nine out of 10 saying that they would not chose to go under the knife.
Resorting to elective cosmetic surgery was not the answer for 88%, who would refuse the action.