Glenda Lawson, PhD, APRN, BC, CVN, clinical associate professor at the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing of the University of Arkansas, was named the winner of the 2007 Jeanne E.
What does EMSON stand for?
EMSON stands for Eleanor Mann School of Nursing (University of Arkansas; Fayetteville, AR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Evolution of Market Structure in Network Industries (London)
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (US DoD)
- Electronic Music Shop Online (Germany)
- Ethnic Minority Student Organization
- European Medical Students' Orchestra
- European Mobility Service Office
- European Multidisciplinary Seafloor Observatory (marine research)
- Electromagnetic Studies of the Continents
- European Medical Students' Orchestra and Choir (est. 1993)
- Emergency Medical Services Operating Fund
- Emergency Medical Services Outcomes Project
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy (Rutgers University, New Jersey)
- Exercise Management Standing Operating Procedures
- European Musculo Skeletal Oncology Society
- E-Mobilty Service Provider
- Early Morning Stoned Pimp (Kid Rock)
- East Midlands Single Platform (est. 2007; UK)
- Email Marketing Service Provider (Internet advertising)
- Embedded Machine Signal Processing
- Enhanced Modular Signal Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January, Banks gave $100,000 to establish an endowed scholarship at the college's Eleanor Mann School of Nursing.
A $430,000 bequest by Nelda Wolf Richter to the College of Education and Health Professions to establish nursing scholarships for students enrolled in the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing.