With Apple iWork support, Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery becomes an industry-first tool to recover passwords for Numbers, Pages and Keynote apps.
What does EDPR stand for?
EDPR stands for ElcomSoft Distributed Password Recovery (software)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDPR
We have 4 other meanings of EDPR in our Acronym Attic
- Évaluation Dosimétrique Prévisionnelle Optimisée (French: Forward-Looking Optimized Dosimetric Evaluation)
- Neumarkt/Opf (airport code; Germany)
- Electronic Design and Pre-Press
- Electronic Document Presentment and Payment
- Elevation-Delay-Power Profile
- Employee Development and Performance Plan (Washington state)
- Exploratory Development Program Plan
- Education Project Planning System
- El Dorado Parent Participation Preschool (Placerville, CA)
- Schmidgaden (airport code; Germany)
- Energieas de Portugel Renovaveis (Portuguese renewable energy firm)
- Economic Development and Poverty Reduction Programme (Georgia)
- End-Diastolic Pressure-Volume Relationship (cardiology)
- Eat Drink Palm Springs (online resource)
- École de Plongée Sous-Marine Constellation (French diving school)
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale
- Electronic Data Processing System
- Electronic Design Process Symposium
- Encounter Data Processing System
- Equipment Distribution Planning Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery stores all passwords it discovers to a separate dictionary.