In addition, to minimizing installation and hardware maintenance costs, customers can also take advantage of existing features such as Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), Auto-Scaling, Security Groups, Amazon CloudWatch, Reserved Instance pricing, and many more when deploying Visibility applications on AWS.
What does ELB stand for?
ELB stands for Elastic Load Balancing (Amazon Web Services LLC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELB
We have 44 other meanings of ELB in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Law Alliance Worldwide
- EMC Laboratories Accreditation Working Group
- Employment Laws Assistance for Workers and Small Businesses (US DOL)
- Earth Leakage Breaker
- East London Brass (UK)
- Echolucent Band (ultrasound)
- Education and Library Board (UK)
- Effective Lower Bound (interest rate policy)
- El Loco Brass (music)
- El Paso (Amtrak bus station code; El Paso, TX)
- Electric Bass (music)
- Electronic Log Book
- Emergency Locator Beacon (tracking transmitters)
- Emmett L Brown (Back To The Future movie character)
- English Language Bookshop (Brighton, UK)
- English Long Bow
- Enhancing Local Benefits (IFC Extractive Industries Program)
- Entreprise Lochard-Beaucé (French excavation and public works company)
- Equipment Log Book
- Eric Lee Band (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also have features that provide monitoring, Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing for even greater resilience in building applications.