Corruption, greed and poverty plagued El Salvador for centuries.
What does SLV stand for?
SLV stands for El Salvador (ISO Country code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLV
We have 61 other meanings of SLV in our Acronym Attic
- Swedish Lung Cancer Study Group
- Sexy Ladies Under Twenty
- South Lake Union Trolley (initial name of South Lake Union Streetcar; Seattle, WA)
- Sport Luxury Utility Truck (large SUV)
- Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing
- Southern Ladies under Tremendous Stress
- St. Louis Ubiquitous Tailoring Society (University City, MO; costume society; founded 1991)
- St Louis Unix Users Group
- Submarine Launched Underwater Weapon (UK Royal Navy)
- Sandy Land Underground Water Conservation District (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Amphibians And Reptiles Of El Salvador Gunther Kohler, et al.
For Dell, El Salvador offered an ideal location for its newest contact center.
And the political elite that has ruled El Salvador for centuries, either directly or indirectly, faces the possibility of losing its grip on the political structures of this tiny Central American nation.
Seventeen-year-old Julia Paolitto was packing her bags for a trip to the Central American country of El Salvador when Science World spoke with her in early March.