Located just 15 minutes from El Dorado International Airport in the heart of Colombia s capital, TRYP by Wyndham Bogota Embajada is the centerpiece of the newly built Capital Towers complex, featuring retail shops, commercial space and restaurants.
What does SKBO stand for?
SKBO stands for El Dorado International Airport (Bogotá, Colombia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SKBO in our Acronym Attic
- Sword Knight Boot Camp (est. 2003)
- Surat Kredit Berdokumen Dalam Negeri (Indonesian: Letter of Credit with Domestic Documentation)
- Schweizerischer Klub der Beauceron-Freunde (Switzerland)
- Swiss Kickboxing Federation
- Stichting Katholiek Basisonderwijs Gelderland (Dutch: Foundation for Catholic Primary Gelderland; Netherlands)
- Samuel Kelsey Bible Institute
- Sekolah Kebangsaan Bayan Lepas (Malaysian schools)
- Sue Kellogg Branch Library (Stone Mountain, GA)
- Summit-Krumeich-Barraquer Microkeratome (eye surgery device)
- South Kitsap Business Networking (Port Orchard, Washington)
- Chief Storekeeper (Naval Rating)
- Safe Kids Canada (est. 1992)
- Safety-Kleen Corporation
- Salish Kootenai College (Pablo, MT)
- Sauvegarde Karaté Club (France)
- Scientific Kit Corporation (Pennsylvania)
- Scientist Killing Club (game clan)
- Session Key Changeover
- Singapore Kendo Club (martial arts; Singapore)
- Singapore Kennel Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
W Bogota will be located seven miles from the El Dorado International Airport.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ:JBLU) on Thursday announced plans to launch services between Bogota's El Dorado International Airport and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
AMIDST country-wide political, health and economical reforms, Colombia's largest airport, El Dorado International Airport, has embarked on a major reconstruction project.
A $500 million project to upgrade El Dorado International Airport in Bogota is the cornerstone of a multibillion dollar push by the government to improve airports across the country.
The company's only current airport operations are the concessions which it holds to operate El Dorado International Airport in Bogota Columbia through its subsidiary Codad.
Heathrow Airport in London and El Dorado International Airport in Bogota, Colombia, rounded out the list.