Rebecca taught English at El Camino High School in San Francisco, CA and at Quakertown High School and at Sauderton High School both in Pennsylvania.
What does ECHS stand for?
ECHS stands for El Camino High School (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECHS
We have 45 other meanings of ECHS in our Acronym Attic
- Erie County Human Relations Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Ethnic Cooperation for Human Rights and the Environment (Japan)
- Early College High School
- East Canton High School (Ohio)
- East Catholic High School
- East Christian High School (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- East Coweta High School (Sharpsburg, Georgia)
- Eastside Catholic High School (Washington)
- Eden Central High School (New York)
- Edison Collegiate High School (Fort Myers, FL)
- Eliot Community Human Services (Lexington, MA)
- Elliott County High School (Kentucky)
- Enhanced Cargo Handling System
- Enhanced Cylinders Heads Sectors (computer BIOS)
- Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (India)
- Extended Cylinder Head Sector
- Eastern Cape Home Schooling Association (South Africa)
- European Congenital Heart Surgeons Association (Finland)
- Exeter Community Health Services Computer Project (Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital Exeter; Devon, UK)
- European Congenital Heart Surgeons Foundation (est. 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acosta, a 17-year-old senior at El Camino High School in Oceanside, Calif.