It is directed by Sriram Raghavan who worked with Khan in the 2005 film Ek Hasina Thi.
What does EHT stand for?
EHT stands for Ek Hasina Thi (movie, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EHT
We have 48 other meanings of EHT in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Homestation Training (US DoD)
- Environmental, Health and Safety Technology (various locations)
- Environmental, Health, Safety, and Transportation (regulatory standards)
- European Helicopter Safety Team (EU)
- Electrohydraulic Servovalve
- Evropský hospodárský a sociální výbor
- Environmental Handling Systems Ltd (UK)
- Eastern Harbour Tunnel (Hong Kong)
- Egg Harbor Township (New Jersey)
- Eicosanoyl-5-Hydroxytryptamide (neuroprotective coffee compound)
- Elderly and Handicapped Transportation
- Electrical Heat Trace
- Electrical High Tension
- Electricals & Home Technology
- Électrolyse Haute Température (French: High Temperature Electrolysis)
- Electronics/High Tech (business sector)
- Electrothermal Hydrazine Thruster
- Elmdale House Tavern (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Emitter Homing Technology
- Employer Health Tax (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The movie has been directed by Sriram Raghavan, known for making fast-paced thrillers like Ek Hasina Thi (2004) and Johnny Gaddaar (2007).
Be it playing the jealous Langda Tyagi in Omkara, Bollywood's answer to Othello, the commitment-phobe Jai Vardhan Singh in Love Aaj Kal or cold-blooded murderer Karan in Ek Hasina Thi, Khan has aced the acting game.