Upon return, the first dogs, SFCs Boe and Budge, went to the Eisenhower Army Medical Center at Fort Gordon, GA, and worked at the Residential Treatment Facility.
What does EAMC stand for?
EAMC stands for Eisenhower Army Medical Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAMC
We have 7 other meanings of EAMC in our Acronym Attic
- East Africa Multidisciplinary Advisory Team
- École Africaine des Métiers de l'Architecture et de l'Urbanisme (French: African Trades School of Architecture and Urbanism; Togo)
- Elephant and Macaw Banner (Brazilian stories)
- Équipement Aménagement Mobilier de Bureau (French: Landscaping Equipment Office Furniture)
- Extra Action Marching Band
- Extramural Administrative Management Branch (US DHHS)
- European Alliance for Medical and Biological Engineering Sciences
- East Alabama Medical Center (Opelika, AL)
- East Anglia Motor Club (UK)
- Edward Anthony Masen Cullen (fictional character)
- Engineer Aviation Maintenance Company
- Études et Analyses Marketing et Commerciales (French: Marketing and Business Studies and Analysis)
- Event and Arena Marketing Conference (Canada)
- Exercise Associated Muscle Cramps
- East Antrim Model Car Club (Ireland)
- Eastern Arc Mountains Conservation Endowment Fund (Tanzania)
- Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (India)
- Enfants d'Aujourd'hui Monde de Demain (French youth association)
- Estonian Association of Muscular Disorders (Estonia)
- Euro-Arab Management Diploma
Samples in periodicals archive:
Semerad, MD From the Division of Otolaryngology, Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Augusta, Ga.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] BG Bryan Gamble, commanding general Southeast Regional Medical Command/ Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] BG Jennifer L.
Seehusen of the department of family medicine, Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Ft.
GAO-03-402R April 4, 2003 In October 2002, we reported the results of our audit of selected internal control activities at three military treatment facilities: Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Augusta, Georgia; Naval Medical Center-Portsmouth, Portsmouth, Virginia; and Wilford Hall Air Force Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas.
Viruses were isolated and identified in the Virus Isolation Laboratory, Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center.