What does EEK stand for?
EEK stands for Eiropas Ekonomikas Komisijas (Latvian: Economic Commission for Europe; UN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEK
We have 9 other meanings of EEK in our Acronym Attic
- Entertainment Employment Journal
- Environnement Économique et Juridique (French: Legal and Economic Environment)
- European Extra-Judicial Network (EU network to handle consumer complaints)
- Electroplating Engineers of Japan Ltd.
- Eastern European Jewish History (Yahoo! group/mailing list)
- Emma Eccles Jones Medical Research Building (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ecumenical Eco-Justice Network (Illinois)
- European Extra Judicial Network
- Ellipse Energy Jatirarangon Wahana Limited (energy company; Bermuda)
- Eesti Ekspressi Kirjastuse (Estonian: Estonia Express Publishing)
- Energy Education Kit (curriculum)
- Environmental Education for Kids (electronic magazine; Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources)
- Estonian Kroon (Eesti Kroon, Currency Unit)
- Every Extended K-car (Chrysler K-car vehicles/derivatives)
- Exceptionally Excited Kids (San Jacinto, CA)
- Eastwood and East Kilbride Canoe Club (UK)
- European Elephant Keeper and Manager Association
- East European Kompass on Disc
- Each and Every Loss (insurance/reinsurance)
- Early Edition Lover