Business, community and organization partners City of Detroit Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau Detroit Regional Chamber Detroit Renaissance Detroit Synergy Eight Mile Boulevard Association Macomb County Oakland County SEMCOG (Southeast Michigan Council of Governments) Super Bowl XL Host Committee Wayne County Woodward Avenue Action Association Media partners Television Comcast, WDIV, WDWB, WJBK, WKBD, WTVS, WWJ, WXYZ Radio ABC/Disney--WJR-AM, WDRQ-FM, WDVD-FM CHUM Radio--CIMX-FM, CIDR-FM Clear Channel Radio Detroit--WJLB-FM, WMXD-FM, WKQI-FM, WNIC-FM, WDTW-FM, WDFN-AM Greater Media--WCSX-FM, WMGC-FM Infinity Radio--WWJ-AM, WKRK-FM, WXYT-AM, WOMC-FM, WYCD-FM, WWMV-FM Radio One--WDTJ-FM, WCHB-AM, WDMK-FM
What does 8MBA stand for?
8MBA stands for Eight Mile Boulevard Association (Detroit, Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eighth Amendment
- Minority-Owned or Other Disadvantaged Business (Section 8A of the Small Business Act)
- Ochoa (Cuban General killed by Castro)
- 8-Bit Theater (online comic)
- 8th Canadian Hussars (Princess Louise's; Canadian Army Light Armoured Regiment)
- Eighth Cavalry Regiment
- Eight Disciplines (problem solving technique developed by automotive industry)
- 8th Day Creations (Bad Axe, MI)
- Eight Degree-Of-Freedom Non-Linear (control model)
- Eighth Infantry Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
12, 2003 The Eight Mile Boulevard Association Board of Directors announce a new Executive Director for the organization, celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2003 of revitalizing and promoting the Eight Mile Road transportation, business and residential corridor by linking the efforts of the public and private sectors.