301), in the Organizational procedure factors have Eigen values more than 1 and account for 75.
What does EIGEN stand for?
EIGEN stands for Eigen Values (mathematics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Evènement Indésirable Grave (French)
- Excellence in Government
- Endotracheal Inhalational General Anesthesia
- Ethics in Government Act of 1978
- European Industrial Gases Association
- Emirates Industrial Gases Co. (Dubai)
- Extra Innings Gift Card
- European Institute of Golf Course Architects
- Eidgenössisches Institut Für Geistiges Eigentum (Swiss institute for intellectual property)
- European Institute for Gender Equality (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Edinburgh International Games Festival (UK)
- Environmental and Industrial Geophysics Group (UK)
- Easy Image Gallery/Hulking Titan Edition (image gallery software)
- Eastern Intercollegiate Gymnastics League
- Extreme Interior Gateway Protocols
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
- Eastern Iowa Genealogical Society
- Enterprise for Innovative Geospatial Solutions (Lafayette, MS)
- Entrepreneurship Linked Income Generation for Self Employment Program (NEED)
- École d'Ingénieurs en Génie des Systèmes Industriels (French: School of Engineering in Industrial Systems Engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to assessing the importance of each component, Eigen values also assist in selecting the number of factors.
The Eigen values and their relative explanatory powers for 16 linear components were identified within the data set.
Where A is a constant matrix with negative eigen values.
In PCA method, principle components are extracted by finding eigen vectors and eigen values for equation: det(PPCM - [lambda](J) x [I.
Eigen values and Factor loadings for the correlation matrix were also estimated The Eigen values > 1 were considered as prominent factors as per the Kaiser criterion (Kaiser, 1960).
Elements of right and left eigen vectors are associated with critical eigen values of [J.
Let the eigen values of the class scatter [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] sorted in descending order ([[lambda].