My first assignment was at Eielson Air Force Base in Alaska where I was put to work as a crew chief in the 6th Reconnaissance Wing, maintaining RC-135 spy planes," he said.
What does EAFB stand for?
EAFB stands for Eielson Air Force Base (Alaska)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAFB
We have 1 other meaning of EAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Egyptian Autofeeders Association (est. 1996)
- Elmwood Avenue Festival of the Arts (Buffalo, NY)
- Ethiopian Accountancy and Finance Association
- Europe Australasia Far East (stock index)
- European Aluminium Foil Association
- European Australian Football Association (est. 2010)
- East Asia Forum for Adult Education
- European Academy for Aviation Safety (Blagnac, France)
- Edwards Air Force Base (California, USA)
- Eglin Air Force Base (Florida, USA)
- Ellington Air Force Base (Texas)
- Ellsworth Air Force Base (South Dakota)
- Elmendorf Air Force Base (Anchorage, AK)
- England Air Force Base (Alexandria, LA)
- East Asian Football Championship
- Educating Africans for Christ (Jackson, MS)
- Équipe Académique de Formation des Cadres (French: Team Academic Staff Training)
- Escrow Agents' Fidelity Corporation
- Evansville Area Fundraising Council (Evansville, IN)
- Eastern African Fine Coffees Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robertson was stationed at Camp Desert Rock, Nevada, where he participated in the Yucca Flat atomic bomb test of 1953 and at Eielson Air Force Base, Fairbanks, Alaska.
Our command--VXS-1--had a small, eight person detachment with one RC-12F aircraft at Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska.
The bulk of the refinery's output is jet fuel for Anchorage International Airport, Elmendorf Air Force Base, Eielson Air Force Base, Fort Richardson and Fort Wainwright.
That was the line I couldn't stop thinking as I lay in pain on the side of a basketball court at the gym on Eielson Air Force Base.