Hexadecanoic (C16:0), octadecadienoic (C18:2), octadecenoic (C18:1), octadecanoic (C18:0), and eicosatetraenoic acids (C20:4) had a mean recovery of more than 1% of membrane lipids and were compared between sample types.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Eicosatetraenoic Acid (biochemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Training Area
- Easy Tech Answers (Lansing, MI)
- Edited to Add
- Educational Theater Association (Ohio)
- Educational Therapy Assistant
- Eelam Tamil Association (Sydney, Australia)
- Eesti Teadeteagentuur (Estonian News Agency)
- Effective Tax Administration
- Efficiency, Transparency and Accountability (US DOI Bureau of Reclamation)
- Egyptian Tourist Authority
- Electro-Thermal Atomizer
- Electronic Target Acquisition (also sometimes abbreviated as E/TA)
- Electronic Tax Administration
- Electronic Test Automation
- Electronic Transactions Association
- Electronic Transfer Account
- Electronic Transportation Acquisition
- Electronic Travel Aid
- Electronic Travel Authority
- Electronics Technicians Association (Greencastle, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trypan blue solution, eicosatetraenoic acid, type VII Folch bovine brain extract, 1,1-dipheny1-2-picrylhydrazyl (DPPH), 1-butanol and glutathion were purchased from Sigma Chemicals.
max]) of the octadecadienoic acids at 234 nm and the eicosatetraenoic acids at 237 nm.