The Egyptian Tourist Authority handpicked the culinary team at the Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino to prepare the opening gala dinner on March 6th.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Egyptian Tourist Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Earthville Travel Adventures
- Eastern Training Area
- Easy Tech Answers (Lansing, MI)
- Edited to Add
- Educational Theater Association (Ohio)
- Educational Therapy Assistant
- Eelam Tamil Association (Sydney, Australia)
- Eesti Teadeteagentuur (Estonian News Agency)
- Effective Tax Administration
- Efficiency, Transparency and Accountability (US DOI Bureau of Reclamation)
- Eicosatetraenoic Acid (biochemistry)
- Electro-Thermal Atomizer
- Electronic Target Acquisition (also sometimes abbreviated as E/TA)
- Electronic Tax Administration
- Electronic Test Automation
- Electronic Transactions Association
- Electronic Transfer Account
- Electronic Transportation Acquisition
- Electronic Travel Aid
- Electronic Travel Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Ministry of Tourism in Egypt and the Egyptian Tourist Authority (ETA) are looking to boost efforts to enhance tourism into Egypt.
This document will have a huge, positive effect on Egyptian tourism," according to Moustafa Abdel-Khaleq, Director of the Media Department at the Egyptian Tourist Authority.
As the state anticipates the holy month of Ramadan, the Egyptian Tourist Authority is launching the Ramadan Lantern (Fanous) festival Monday, with the aim of encouraging more flow of tourists from Arab countries, specifically Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Libya, the UAE, and Kuwait.
The Chairman of the Egyptian Tourist Authority Amr el-Ezabi on Friday lauded high-profile Jordanian-Egyptian cooperation, especially in tourism fields.
Sep 24, 2009 Egypt The Egyptian Tourist Authority is bringing more than 50 tourism executives from Egypt, representing tourism attractions, properties, destinations and tour companies, to the U.
Riham Wahid of the Egyptian Tourist Authority said that the number of tourists in 2008 reached 12.