The Egyptian Ministry of Education has begun to use verses from both the Islamic Quran and the Christian Bible in secondary schools.
What does EMOE stand for?
EMOE stands for Egyptian Ministry of Education (Egypt)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMOE
- Engineering Management of Change (project management)
- Enhanced Maintenance Operations Center (US Air Force)
- EOSDIS Mission Operations Center
- Evadem Mobile Oil Change (Inglewood, CA)
- Extreme Motorsports of California, Inc. (sandcar manufacturers)
- Emergency Management Operations and Control System
- Early Multiple Organ Dysfunction (severe trauma response)
- Electronic Maintenance and Operational Data (software; Boeing)
- Evil Mandarin of Death (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization Design and Applications (workshop)
- Electromagnetic Operating Environment
- Explosive Method of Entry
- Electronic Museum of Established Artists (website)
- Environmental Monitoring and Operator Guidance System
- Environmental Management and Occupational Health
- East Midlands Oral History Archive
- Enterprise Modelling and Ontologies for Interoperability (workshop)
- Enhanced Missile Ordnance Inhibit Circuit
- Early Modern Irish (linguistics)
- Education Media OnLine (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IOM, the Italian government and the Egyptian Ministry of Education have joined forces to renovate and upgrade Al Fayoum Advanced Technical School for Hotel Management and Tourism Services to provide vocational training and jobs for young people in the rural Egyptian governorate south of Cairo according to .
Though the school is a private entity financed mainly by the fees paid by parents and does not enjoy any public funds, it is supervised by the Culture Office at the Egyptian embassy in Doha to ensure compliance with standards of the Egyptian Ministry of Education.
Finally, about the issue of those students who failed twice in one class due to one reaso9n or the other, the position of Egyptian Ministry of education is clear that, these students are supposed to be transferred to some faculties lower than their previous ones, and what the Egyptian government need is only a recommendation from GoSS office.
The MCIT presented the notebooks to the Egyptian Ministry of Education (MoE) as part of its joint Egyptian Education Initiative project.
The program, a continuation of the partnership between Oracle, the Egyptian Ministry of Education, and the Ministry of Information Technology and Communication, is designed to expand the presence of the Oracle Academy throughout Egypt.