Now, we have seen that all of the accusations of the Saudi legal system of human rights violations by Egyptian human rights organizations were preposterous, baseless and false.
What does EHRO stand for?
EHRO stands for Egyptian Human Rights Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Environmental Health Risk Management
- Equine Heart Rate Monitor (veterinary medicine)
- Essentials of Human Resource Management (educational program)
- European Human Resource Management
- Europees Hof Voor de Rechten Van de Mens (French: Cour Européenne des droits de l'Homme)
- Egyptian Human Resources Management Association
- East Houston Regional Medical Center (Houston, TX)
- Education in Human Rights Network (UK)
- Eurasian Harm Reduction Network (Lithuania)
- European Housing Research Network
- Emergency Hydraulic Rudder Operating System
- Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program
- East Harbour Regional Park (New Zealand)
- Emergency Health Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Human Resources Programme (Malawi)
- Emergency Humanitarian Response Plan (UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs)
- Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (computer communication)
- Enterprise Human Resources and Payroll (software)
- Ethiopian Human Rights and Peace Center
- East Haven Rifle Range (Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The list named Egyptian human rights organizations working on issues including torture, women's rights and housing", the statement continued".
Having met with Arab League Secretary Amro Moussa and head of the Egyptian human rights organization KIFAYA (Enough), at the ESCWA-sponsored Reform and Transition to Democracy conference at the Phoenicia Hotel, Siniora expressed yearning for freedom and democracy.
The purpose of the event was basically to put the issue on the agenda, and in this sense it was successful," said Hossam Bahgat, director of the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights (EIPR), an independent Egyptian human rights organization.
In the end, the Egyptian Human Rights Organization calculated that some 15 percent of the votes were rigged, and Nour claimed that he had been cheated of three of every four votes cast for him.
Emanating from the AOHR, the EOHR in turn has been behind the establishment of at least three other Egyptian human rights organizations.
CAIRO: The Forum of Independent Egyptian Human Rights Organizations (FIEHRO) sent a memorandum to Prime Minister Ahmed Nazif on Tuesday requesting the formation of a committee to implement constitutional provisions that guarantee Egyptians' right to citizenship and equality.
Launching its "One Hundred Days" campaign in a press release yesterday, the 16 NGOs that make up the Forum of Independent Egyptian Human Rights Organizations stressed that "the success of the UPR ultimately depends on how serious the Egyptian government is regarding the implementation of the recommendations and civil society's inclusion in the monitoring and evaluation process.