Cairo, March 16 (BNA) - Egyptian foreign ministry announced on Friday that the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with the Commonwealth has started implementing a comprehensive plan to support Afghanistan in all fields, including the qualification of diplomatic cadre, training transportation and literacy experts, and dispatching experts to repair the monuments of the Afghani city of Ghazni that was chosen 2013 Islamic Cultural Capital.
What does EFTCA stand for?
EFTCA stands for Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of EFTCA in our Acronym Attic
- Engine Fuels Technical Committee (French Coordinating Group)
- English for Teaching Children (Australia)
- English-French Toastmasters Club (Canada)
- Environmental and Facility Temperature Controls
- Études Françaises Techniques et Commerciales (French:Technical and Commercial French Studies)
- European Federation of Therapeutic Communities (est. 1978)
- European Fluorocarbon Technical Committee
- Europees Figurentheater Centrum vzw
- Excitatory Frequency Tuning Curve (neuropsychology)
- Extraction Force Transfer Coupling (aerial delivery operations)
- Embedded Fault-Tolerant Computer System
- Existence for the Damned (comic series)
- Echoes from the Edge (Bryan Davis book trilogy)
- Effective Full Time Employee
- Efficacité Fiabilité Proximité (French: Proximity Efficiency Reliability)
- Enseignement du Français et des Techniques d'Expression (French: Teaching French and Techniques of Expression)
- Equivalent Full-Time Employee
- Ethylene Tetraflouroethylene (plastic)
- European Federation for Transport and Environment (Belgium)
- Extended Folding Text Editor
Samples in periodicals archive:
It seems unlikely that Egypt's assistance to Somalia will go beyond warm words and the assistance supplied through the well-established Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa, which already works with the World Food Program in Somalia to provide rapid food aid to war-torn areas.
Further, Abul-Gheit directed the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa to outline a comprehensive program to support South Sudan's health and communications sectors, especially that the Egyptian clinic in Juba is receiving more patients by the day.