All projects will be conducted in cooperation with the Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency (EE).
What does EEAA stand for?
EEAA stands for Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEAA
We have 1 other meaning of EEAA in our Acronym Attic
- European Environment Agency
- European Evangelical Alliance
- European Express Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- Eurus Energy America (San Diego, CA)
- Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (Massachusetts)
- Expanded Endonasal Approach (neurosurgery)
- Extended Enterprise Applications
- Extended Euclidean Algorithm
- Early Endosomal Antigen 1
- East-European Acoustical Association
- Environmental Education Association of Alabama
- European Evangelical Accrediting Association
- Exhibition & Event Association of Australia
- Edinburgh Emergency Asthma Admission Service (UK)
- East End Arts Council (Riverhead, NY)
- Eastern European Adoption Coalition, Inc. (Somerset, NJ)
- Ecological and Environmental Advisory Committee
- Energy Efficiency Advice Centre (UK)
- Equal Employment Advisory Council
- Explicit Endpoint Admission Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, the CDM Designated National Authority was established, followed in 2009 by the CDM Awareness and Promotion Unit (CDM-APU), a new unit in the Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency (EE).
Whether these were the last remains of vegetation that covered the desert in antiquity, or the palm had been reintroduced by caravan traders from Sudan is still a mystery," says Haitham Ibrahim, an ecologist at the Nature Conservation Sector, a branch of the Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency (EEAA).
The Egyptian Environmental Affairs agency is also expected to lend its support.
However, he qualified his statement, stating that this is only the case if a commitment has been made by the transporter to follow the rules and the regulations established by the environmental regulatory authority, the Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency, part of the Ministry of State for Environmental Affairs.
A simple Google search yielded very impressive results: The Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency website (eeaa.
The environmental impacts of the plant will be well researched and a study conducted by international experts will be presented to the Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency (EEAA) for approval.
The Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency has partnered with Industry Canada in a $1.