Imam said that the Egyptian Electricity Holding Company (EEHC) would be required to purchase energy produced at the farm for a period of 25 years, reselling it to consumers at prices determined by Egypt's cabinet.
What does EEHC stand for?
EEHC stands for Egyptian Electricity Holding Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEHC
We have 4 other meanings of EEHC in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Enzymatic Hydrolysis
- Environmental Exposure and Health (annual conference)
- Escrow-Equity Healthcare (Escrow Equity Marketing; Louisville, KY)
- Espace Éthique Hospitalier (French: Area Hospital Ethics)
- Ethylene Glycol 2-Ethylhexyl Ether
- Eurus Energy Holdings (Japan)
- Expanding Educational Horizons (USAID)
- Explorations in Economic History (Elsevier, BV)
- Extended Error Handling
- Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (Australia)
- European Environment and Health Committee (WHO)
- Early Entry Hospital Element (Army combat support hospital)
- Electronics Engineering Hong Kong (website)
- East End Healthy Living Centre (UK)
- Energy Efficient Homes Midwest (Indianapolis, IN)
- Either End Hop Off
- Employee Equity Health Plan (Richmond, VA)
- endoskopische extraperitoneale Hernioplastiken
- European Environment and Health Process
- Everyday English for Hospitality Professionals (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GE said it has clinched contracts worth $300 million to supply six gas turbines and associated services to the Egyptian Electricity Holding Company for two new combined-cycle power plants near Cairo.
The Egyptian Electricity Holding Company (EEHC) will be the owner and operator of the new plant.
WDEPC and MDEPC, electricity producers under the aegis of the Egyptian Electricity Holding Company (EEHC), supply electricity to the Nile Delta region.