The Egyptian Commercial Service (ECS) within the country's Ministry of Industry and Foreign Trade, recently organised a delegation of 40 Egyptian investors, businessmen and executives from industries to travel to Iraqi Kurdistan.
What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for Egyptian Commercial Service (Egyptian Ministry of Trade and Industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- Economy Class Syndrome (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Education Commission of the States (Denver, CO)
- Education Consulting Service (various organizations)
- Education Continuing Studies (Augsburg College; Minneapolis, MN)
- Education Cost Sharing (Connecticut)
- Education, Community and Society (UK)
- Education, Culture & Society (various schools)
- Educational Career Services
- Educator Certification System (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Effects Coordination System
- Elastic Container Service (Amazon)
- Elder Care Specialist
- Elective Caesarean Section (also seen as ELCS; obstetrics)
- Elective Cosmetic Surgery
- Electrabel Customer Solution
- Electrical Charging System
- Electrical Contracting Services (various locations)
- Electrical Control System
- Electro-Chemical Sensor
- Electrochemical Series
Samples in periodicals archive:
His Excellency Tamer Mansour, Ambassador of the Arab Republic of Egypt in the UAE, Mr Mohamed Al Hawary, Counsellor at the Embassy of Egypt in Abu Dhabi and Mr Maher El Sherif, Head of Egyptian Commercial Services Office in Abu Dhabi, were also present at the event.
Egypt's exports to the United States under the Generalised System of Preferences (GSP) programme totalled $50m (AFP Photo) By Abd Al-Qader Ramadan Egypt's exports to the United States under the Generalised System of Preferences (GSP) programme totalled $50m, said Anwar Sahragti, president of the Egyptian Commercial Service (ECS).