An Egyptian Armed Forces spokesperson confirmed earlier today that a convoy containing a total of 196 people was stopped by Egyptian Border Forces approximately 50km into Egypt, after travelling over the border from Sudan yesterday morning.
What does EAF stand for?
EAF stands for Egyptian Armed Forces
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAF
We have 129 other meanings of EAF in our Acronym Attic
- Earth Alliance Forces (Gundam Seed Anime)
- East Asia Forum
- Economic Adjustment Factor
- Economic Analysis Fundamentals
- Ecosystem Approach to Fisheries
- Edinburgh Art Festival (Scotland, UK)
- Educational Advancement Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Effective Availability Factor
- Effort Adjustment Factor
- Egyptian Air Force
- Elastic Arts Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Electric Arc Furnace
- Électricité Autonome Française (French: Independent French Electricity)
- Electrolysis Association of Florida
- Elite Armed Forces
- Emergency Action Facility
- Employer Application Form (UK)
- Employers Association of Florida
- Energy Assistance Fund (various organizations)
- Energy Availability Factor (power plant performance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
| CAIRO, April 21 (KUNA) -- The Egyptian Armed Forces denied Sunday reports of unknown gunmen shooting down an army helicopter in the southwestern governorate of Al-Wadi Al-Gadid.
Summary: ABU DHABI - The intimate and historical relationships between the UAE and Egypt shall remain illuminated by the words of the late Shaikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, said Lt-Gen Sidqi Subhi, Chief of Staff of the Egyptian Armed Forces, as part of his speech during Idex 2013.
The official spokesman of the Egyptian armed forces updated the local and international media on the developments and army operations.
A very late and modest honoring yet it is beautiful The Morale department in the Egyptian armed forces has released a short documentary about late legendary beloved general Saad El Shazly on the anniversary of October 1973 war.
The Party concluded its statement by saying that the attempts to involve the Egyptian army in a dirty proxy battle and in a conspiracy against Arab and Islamic resistance requires all honest forces to make a stand, first among those forces being the Egyptian armed forces.
It gives a strong message to the militant groups that the state, President Mohamed Morsi's government, will not tolerate attacks on the Egyptian armed forces and police.
General Hussein ibn Abdullah al-Gubayel and Chief of Staff of the Egyptian Armed Forces General Sidqi Subhi, the joint Saudi-Egyptian naval forces exercises comprising Royal Saudi Naval Forces and Egyptian Naval Forces have been concluded today.