Standard Chartered's first attempt to enter the Egyptian marker came 11 years ago when it sought to purchase Egyptian American bank in addition to Banque Du Caire in 2008 (AFP Photo/Will Oliver) By: Nasser Yousef Despite their recent withdrawal from a merger with Piraeus, UK based Standard Chartered recently stated that it still considered Egypt an attractive market for business and investment.
What does EAB stand for?
EAB stands for Egyptian American Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAB
We have 106 other meanings of EAB in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Asia Commercial Bank
- Easy Access Button (keyboard programmable buttons)
- Echelons Above Brigade
- École Active Bilingue (French school)
- École d'Architecture de Bretagne (French: School of Architecture in Brittany)
- Ecosystems Assessment Branch (US EPA)
- Education across Borders (Seattle, WA)
- Educational Activities Board (IEEE)
- Educational Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Église Apostolique Belge (French: Belgian Apostolic Church; Belgium)
- Elastic Adhesive Bandage
- Elective Abortion (also seen as EA)
- Électricité Automobile Béthunoise (French auto parts company)
- Électricité Automobile Bobinage (French: Automotive Electrical Winding)
- Electricity Advisory Board
- Embedded Array Block(s)
- Emerald Ash Borer (insect)
- Emergency Actions Book
- Emergency Air Breathing
- Endometrial ablation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having joined Citi in 1998 from Egyptian American Bank, Fahmy has extensive experience in corporate finance, investment banking, credit and relationship banking.
He has also held senior positions at Banque Misr, Citibank and the Egyptian American Bank.
Besides chairing the salt company, Omar has served as chairman of Egypt's Bank of Alexandria, the Egyptian American Bank and the Federation of Egyptian Banks, according to a biography on his company's website.
His biography on his company's website says he's a former chairman of Egypt's Bank of Alexandria, of the Egyptian American Bank and of the Federation of Egyptian Banks.
At the top of the list are the Commercial Industrial Bank (CIB), Misr International Bank (MIBank), Egyptian American Bank (EAB), and the National Societe Generale Bank.
I joined the Egyptian American Bank in 1991 as a marketing/credit officer and at that time it was required for any relationship manager to rotate among different departments within the bank to establish full awareness of all the business functions and operations.