23, 1991) (requiring the EPA to develop new effluent limitation guidelines for some CAFOs); Concerned Area Residents for the Env't v.
What does ELG stand for?
ELG stands for Effluent Limitation Guideline
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ELG
We have 50 other meanings of ELG in our Acronym Attic
- Eagle Lake Field Station (Lassen County, CA)
- East Lansing Film Society (Michigan)
- Electronic Legion of Feminist Sounds (DJ association)
- Enterprise Labour Flexibility and Security Surveys (various organizations)
- European Labour Force Survey (EU)
- Engineering Logistics and Field Support Center (US Army LOGSA)
- Electric Lights Flashing Very Fast (band)
- E-Legal Gathering (UK)
- Early Learning Goals (education)
- Education and Local Government Interim Committee (Montana)
- Elite Lucky Gamers (various locations)
- Encompass Lighting Group (Skokie, IL)
- Endoluminal Graft
- Engineering Log Generator
- Enhanced Landing Gear (US Army Apache helicopter)
- Entomological Livestock Group
- Environmental Litigation Group, PC (Birmingham, AL)
- Equal Life Group (depreciation method)
- Essential Learning Goal (education)
- European Liaison Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA's decision comes after a June 2002 announcement that it was considering new effluent limitation guidelines (ELG) to reduce sediment discharges from construction sites.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Effluent Limitation Guidelines The Federal Water Pollution Control Act (Clean Water Act) amendments of 1972 established a comprehensive program to "restore and maintain the chemical, physical and biological integrity of the Nation's waters" [quoted in 40 CFR Parts 136 and 439 (11)], under which the U.
Proposed Metal Products and Machinery (MP&M) effluent limitation guidelines (ELGs).