What does EDRP stand for?
EDRP stands for Efficiency Demand-Response Programs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDRP
We have 20 other meanings of EDRP in our Acronym Attic
- European Diaspora Research Network (Australian National University)
- Nannhausen (airport code; Germany)
- Economic and Demographic Research Office
- Eligible Domestic Relations Order (Michigan)
- Eric Dodge Radio Observatory
- Extended Diesel Range Organics (soil testing)
- Schweighofen (airport code; Germany)
- Eastern Downs Regional Organisation of Councils (Australia)
- EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional
- Education Debt Reduction Program (Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Electronic Discovery Readiness Program
- Employee Discount Rate Plan
- Encrypted Data Recovery Policy
- Energy Demand Research Project (Office of the Gas and Electricity Markets; UK)
- Enfants des Rues de Pondichéry (French: Street Children of Pondicherry; Pondicherry, India)
- Environmental Data Rescue Program
- Pirmasens (airport code; Germany)
- Early Detection/Rapid Response
- Election Day Rapid Response (Election Defense Alliance; Culver City, CA)
- Electronic Discovery and Records Retention (legal conference)