What does ETHICS stand for?
ETHICS stands for Effective Technical and Human Implementation of Computer-based Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ETHICS in our Acronym Attic
- East Tennessee History Center (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Electric Train Heating Ex-Locomotive (UK)
- Ethernet for Control Automation Technology (Beckhoff Automation)
- East Thames Housing Group (UK)
- Establezimendu Turistiko Hartzaileen Inkesta (Basque)
- Electric Trace Heating Industry Council (UK)
- Emerging Technologies and Healthcare Innovations Congress
- Essence of True Humanity Is Compassion (Albany, CA)
- Ethics and Health: An International and Comparative Arena (Norway)
- Edmonton Team Handball League (Canada)
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Lausanne (German: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne)
- Emergency to Home Outreach Service (Australia)
- Encouraging Technology and Hands on Science, Inc. (Elkhart, IN)
- Engineers in Technical Humanitarian Opportunities of Service
- European Telematics Horizontal Observatory Services
- Education, Training, and Human Resources
- East Tennessee Human Resource Agency, Inc.
- East Timor Human Rights Centre (Indonesia)
- E! True Hollywood Stories (cable TV show)