More efficient and effective tax administration can do much to boost their revenue, without tax hikes or burdening companies with excessive red-tape.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Effective Tax Administration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- E-Sektionens Teletekniska Avdelning
- Early Termination Fee (contracts)
- Earthville Travel Adventures
- Eastern Training Area
- Easy Tech Answers (Lansing, MI)
- Edited to Add
- Educational Theater Association (Ohio)
- Educational Therapy Assistant
- Eelam Tamil Association (Sydney, Australia)
- Eesti Teadeteagentuur (Estonian News Agency)
- Efficiency, Transparency and Accountability (US DOI Bureau of Reclamation)
- Egyptian Tourist Authority
- Eicosatetraenoic Acid (biochemistry)
- Electro-Thermal Atomizer
- Electronic Target Acquisition (also sometimes abbreviated as E/TA)
- Electronic Tax Administration
- Electronic Test Automation
- Electronic Transactions Association
- Electronic Transfer Account
- Electronic Transportation Acquisition
Samples in periodicals archive:
To qualify for continuing education credit, a course must be designed to enhance professional knowledge in federal taxation or federal tax-related matters and must be consistent with the Code and effective tax administration (Circular 230, [?
The Board recognizes that tax professionals and the organizations to which they belong play a key role in ethical and effective tax administration.
GAO-04-560T March 30, 2004 Effective tax administration requires a combination of quality customer service to help those who want to comply, and effective enforcement measures against those who do not.
Promotion of Effective Tax Administration: The IRS may compromise to promote effective tax administration where it determines that, although collection in full could be achieved, it would cause the taxpayer economic hardship.
While cooperation and compliance are the key goals of any revenue authority, contestation is not an unsolvable threat and may contribute to dynamic, responsive and effective tax administration.
Summers answered those critics by saying: "To have effective tax administration, there must be both compliance and high-quality customer service.