00 Hardcover HF5718 Timm (management, Brigham Young University) and management consultant Bienvenu have developed an innovative system that enables anyone to write effective reports, memos, business letters or proposals.
What does EFF RPTS stand for?
EFF RPTS stands for Effective Reports
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Essential Function Failure
- European Film Festival
- European Fisheries Fund (EU structural policy)
- European Founders Fund (Germany)
- European Future Forum
- Evergreen Freedom Foundation
- Excess Frequency Factor
- Experimental Forecast Facility
- Extended Financing Facility (International Monetary Fund)
- Extended Fund Facility (IMF)
- Edmonton Flag Football Association
- Emergency Family Assistance Association
- Equal Footing for Animals
- Estonian Freight Forwarders Association
- European Federation of Farriers Associations
- European Federation of Financial Analysts
- European Flavour and Fragrance Association
- European Fly Fishing Association
- European Freight Forwarders Association
- European Forum of Farm Animal Breeders
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics include data gathering techniques, analysis techniques, how to write effective reports and presentations, and how to evaluate and develop courses and programs.
Topics for training modules include child welfare policy over the last 30 years, making sense of measurement, effective reports, a proactive approach to managing with data, and a results-oriented culture.
Twenty chapters address Department of Homeland Security-approved risk analysis methods, risk analysis skills and tools, critical thinking and the risk analysis process, asset characterization and identification, criticality and consequence analysis, threat analysis, assessing vulnerability, estimating probability, the risk analysis process, prioritizing risk, security policy and countermeasure goals, developing effective security policies, countermeasure goals and strategies, types of countermeasures, countermeasure selection and budgeting tools, security effectiveness metrics, cost-effectiveness metrics, and writing effective reports.
He covers setting goals and initial specifications, breaking down work into manageable bits, scheduling, developing project teams and their environment, leadership and creating effective reports.