However, there are preliminary data suggesting that alcohol reduces the atrial effective refractory period, which would be expected to have an atrial arrhythmogenic effect, Dr.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Effective Refractory Period
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Report of the President
- Ecosystem Research Program (various organizations)
- Ecosystem Restoration Program (California)
- Edilizia Residenziale Pubblica (Italian: Public Housing)
- Edmonton Research Park (Edmonton, Canada)
- Education Refund Plan (Saudi Aramco; Saudi Arabia)
- Education Reimbursement Program (various locations)
- Education Research Program (various locations)
- Educational Radio Project (NBC Radio, 1930s)
- Effective Radiated Power